Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Article: Homosexuality compared to Incest and Polygamy - are you serious?

The article here was just read not moments ago.
It is apply titled: Huckabee likens gay marriage to incest, polygamy.
Who is this Huckabee bloke? Well first lets point out he's a Republican (need I say more?) and secondly he's a snoddy white man who can't see farther than his brown nose. If you read the article you'll see he'll possibly run for president in the year 2012 - the same year the Earth will meet it's end.
:) Happy Times!
If he does become president (god no!) I fear the world will end. So there you go.
He has stated that gay couples shouldn't adopt and that children aren't like... puppies? WTF? Are you serious. Gay, straight, asexual, blind, deaf, whatever, if you're willing to love and parent a child who deserves no less then who gives a fuck? There are plenty of heterosexual couples who do such a fucked up job that the gay community isn't as coocoo... at least I think so.
Let's put it out there, the comment about Ideal Lifestyles had me gagging. HIS ideal life style's aren't what I would call ideal. He's a close minded fool and I'll stand by it.
BUT he does make a good point. Why should gay marriage be allowed if those related or with multiple partners can't be given the same right. Who are you to tell me that it's wrong to love another person?
For the religious: "God judges me, not you" or "Fuck you."
Who am I to judge if consenting adults want to be together. Be it first cousins, siblings, or a man truly in love with several woman and those woman willing to share the man. Polygamist, I must say, why should you men have all the fun?
If I could I would have several husbands, one to clean, one to cook, and the other to satisfy me in bed with the other two as back up :)
The 'Traditional Definition of Marriage' is nothing but a scam. Not to be cynical (but I will be) all marriage is, is a piece of paper that allows couples to have benefits. Benefits that couple's who are homosexual or otherwise don't have have access to. Marriage has been so commercialized with glitz and glam with costs that can range from hundreds - thousands - and in the millions... why not invest in this area?
Didn't California get a boost in the economy when it allowed gay marriage for that very brief moment in time?
So us gays/lesbians/bi's have the option of Civil Unions. Alright, fine. Do these Civil Unions give us the same benefits like the marriage between the plague of the straights??
Why should the Heterosexuals be the only one be subjected to misery? A loveless marriage? Wonderings of affairs? Custody battle's? Divorce Attorney fee's?
Besides, marriage was created by us. The human species. If you go by the bible there is this whole Adam and eve thing (Sorry folks I'm all for evolution) do you honestly believe that god set the two down side by side with the animals as witnesses and with an "I do" and had them kiss?
Can you just picture it? Can you just see how so not right this is?
We've paired off all through history but then there was a ceremony behind it, no doubt innocently then the government or something out there decided to prophet over it or hold lordship and set ground rules.
A sad bit of history.
Nothing against marriage, I plan to marry one day - be damned if it's by a priest. I have many family and friends with children - mostly boys.

Who else is the Huckabee bloke?
Well Huckabee is someone who believes that anyone who has HIV should be segregated/isolated... like OMG, you're such a bleeding hypocrite.
So, theory. If you Huckabee became president (I'll shoot myself, really) would you push for this? Would you really condemn a bunch of humans who had the misfortune of contracting the virus to congregate on this tiny island or maybe these folk will have their own city, own government, own president... wow, how can such an educated (pls note the sarcasm) man be so stupid?

I really hope you take very good care of yourself Mr. Huckabee - Karma's a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment